- Holding design meetings with costumer designer and director
- Drafting the budget and presenting various design options, checking and monitoring the budget
- Assembling, supervising and training wigs and make-up teams
- Drawing up duty rosters and schedules
- Making wigs, make-up, etc.
- On and off-site logistics
- Selecting, contracting and coordinating external service providers, including negotiations, briefings and quality control
- Documenting the production with detailed photographs and descriptions
- Creating an inventory and final storage of materials
Boundless creativity and a limited budget don’t have to be a contradiction.
I apply my longstanding experience to cater to your organizational, artistic and budgetary demands – saving your resources, time and money.